Bored with the Stereogram Tetris
? Here is another alternative to get yourself busy with a new Magic Eye game! Stereogram Python
is a stereogram version of the classic python game. Unfocus your eyes and try to look through the image. This way you can see the hidden motion picture and play the game. Need instructions
1. Use control keys to turn moving python or to stop it. It's ok to hit walls and itself.
2. Collect food balls, they will make python to grow. Fresh food balls give more points.
3. When certain number of food balls collected, you will be given an exit to a next level.
4. When you find exit, the points made in the level are doubled.
5. Don't get the python into a deadend, it will kill Python.
6. Don't hit spiky traps, they'll kill Python.
Make 100+ points and feel free to submit your score to the Top-score table
. Good luck!
Need viewing instruction? Find it here - How To View Stereograms
* The background music is courtesy presented by B-Max